Sunday 18 March 2012

LookLab.com

I am so excited to have been invited to become a Fashion Insider for the online styling website, LookLab http://looklab.com/
 Amongst other stylists, bloggers and designers I will have the opportunity to style and consult on individual people's fashion needs. Whether it be trying to find the perfect shoes to complete your outfit or maybe you have a specific budget to buy an outfit for your friend's wedding... Whatever the case, Fashion Insiders on LookLab will be able to help you out.

The process involves 3 very simple steps:





 I invite you all to visit the site and click on my profile to ask for any fashion advice. I would love the opportunity to style my Dusty Petals followers.  Simply click on the below link and then select 'Ask.'
http://looklab.com/GiovannaScarfo/


I was very excited to be the featured Fashion Insider on LookLab's homepage this week.

Have an amazing week everyone!
I look forward to reading any of your questions on LookLab!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox