Thursday 31 October 2013

Cobalt Blue





Hi everyone! I wanted to share with you my new obsession with the colour cobalt blue.  Leading designers have presented this colour through varying shades making it a huge hit in the street style scene. I noticed when shooting street style at LFW it was a popular and predominant colour, in fact I was even wearing it myself in my own design directly below. I find cobalt blue to be an extremely flattering colour for most people. It looks particularly good teamed with differing shades of blue. I have provided some inspiration pics as well as  some styled looks to help you incorporate this statement colour into your wardrobe.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox