Thursday 17 October 2013

Just a causal day look...

Hi everyone! Some might say I'm living in the past by posting more photos from my trip to Europe, but anything to drag out the experience I say. This is just a casual look I wore while shopping in Viareggio, Tuscany. As you can see, I was in holiday mode and didn't even do my hair so I apologise for that. My look below is a really comfortable and easy to slap together. I love how a bright print can jazz up a really casual outfit. I picked up the Aztec cropped jacket for a bargain at Primark in London weeks earlier. I'm sorry I can't reference it as they don't have an online store.  I have styled a similar look for you to reference below. 
Thanks for visiting!
xox








1 comment:

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox